Lets Learn How To Use CloudFlare Flexibel SSL on WordPress Website.
CloudFlare Flexibel SSL: As you may have in mind, Google has used HTTPS_HTTPS as a ranking factor to get a position in the search engine rank. This means that if your website is open on HTTPS _ HTTPS in place of HTTP _ HTTP, then this website can get a good rank in Google. This way, the page view of your website can grow.
It was a while ago that the use of HTTPS used to be expensive and had to be installed by buying SSL certificates _ SSL Certificate. I thank Cloudfellow that they have given a free version of HTTPS, which is also easy to put on the website.
Setting up the CloudFlare Flexibel SSL
Setting Up Cloudflare Flexible SSL
1. Create account at CloudFlare
2. Select Free Plan
3. Add your domain to your own here
4. After that you click on the domain name
5. Then click on the icon of crypto _ crypto
6. On this page you select the first option Flexible SSL _ FLexible SSL
After doing this, the Flexible SSL certificate will be issued for your website, which takes a little time. As soon as the SSL certificate is issued, the message will appear on the green button.
Installing CloudFlare Flexible SSL on WordPress
After this, you have to let your site’s WordPress address and site address remain HTTP. After this you will have to install the following plugins. This plugin can be downloaded from the WordPress Dashboard or this link.
CloudFlare Flexibel SSL Plugin
This plugin is essential for installing CloudFlare Flexible SSL on WordPress. This prevents your website from being caught in the Infinite Redirect Loop.
WordPress HTTPS Plugin
This plugin proves to be working in a situation where all the links on your website are not HTTPS, it brings them to HTTPS. This plugin can be downloaded from the WordPress Dashboard or this link.
Setting Up WordPress HTTPS Plugin
1. Go to the settings of the plugin.
2. Justify the proxy settings.
3. Save the changes after that.
Creating Page Rule in CloudFlare
By creating page rules, you direct CloudFlare that the contents of your site are served from HTTPS.
1. Go to CloudFlare.
2. Click on your domain.
3. Click on the Page Rules icon.
4. Then click the Create Page Rule _ Create Page Rule button.
5. Then type your website URL this way.
6. Now click on Add a setting _ Add a Setting and select Always Use HTTPS option.
7. To save this change press Save & Deploy button of Save and Deploy.
Change WordPress Site Address to HTTPS
Finally start the site address with HTTPS rather than HTTP. But let WordPress stay the address If you do not do this then your site will break.
Testing Cloudflare Flexiable SSL
After making the full changes, you can close your site again and open it again. If there is a green lock in the web browser then your site has got SSL certificates.
If it does not happen then wait for a while and if not then complete the incomplete setting by checking all the changes mentioned above.