Justin Bieber is one of the most iconic celebrities of the 21st century. From his meteoric rise to fame, to his ever-evolving sound, Justin has captured the hearts of millions across the globes. Here are five interesting facts about Justin Bieber that you may not have known:
1. Justin Bieber is a Guinness World Record Holder – Justin holds the title for being the first solo artist to score seven number-one albums on the Billboard 200, a feat that earned him a Guinness World Record.
2. Justin Bieber is an Entrepreneur – Justin Bieber is the founder of the makeup brand, House of Drew. The brand launched in 2019 with a selection of lipsticks, eyeshadows, and blushes.
3. Justin Bieber is a Music Mogul – Justin Bieber is the owner of a record label called RBMG, which stands for Raymond Braun Media Group. The label is home to artists like Madison Beer, Jack & Jack, and many more.
4. Justin Bieber is a Philanthropist – Justin is a supporter of many charities and foundations, including Pencils of Promise, Make-A-Wish Foundation, and the Believe Charity.
5. Justin Bieber is an Award-Winning Singer – Justin has won numerous awards including Grammy Awards, Billboard Music Awards, American Music Awards and many more.
Whether you love him or hate him, Justin Bieber is one of the most successful celebrities in the world. With his ever-changing sound, his philanthropic efforts and his business acumen, Justin Bieber is an inspiration to many.